- A collection of utilities written in TypeScript and distributed under the
@pacoteorganisation on NPM.
- A jQuery-free rewrite of Chris Sauvé’s Bigfoot.js for delightful footnotes, as used on this site.1
- Gatsby Starter (TypeScript)
- A Gatsby static site starter using TypeScript with support for offline viewing, local search, responsive images, syntax highlighting, and Markdown content.
- The Italian card game of Scopa in TypeScript and React.
I’ve moved on from WordPress development, and the following are no longer actively maintained.
- Genesis Starter
- A WordPress starter theme with sophisticated enhancements and tools for custom Genesis Framework-based projects.
- A collection of minimalistic classes and functions to aid WordPress development. Frequently-used code from my WordPress projects is thoroughly groomed and receives 100% test coverage before it ends up here.
- Cassava CAS Server
- Cassava turns WordPress into a single sign-on authenticator for the Central Authentication Service (CAS) protocol. The plugin authenticates site members at the request of different CAS-enabled applications with just one password that never leaves the server.
- Post Glue
- WordPress sticky posts are great, but sometimes they stick to the bottom of your shoe. This plugin takes care of several issues found with the core implementation.
- Network Restricted Members
- This WordPress plugin restricts members on a multisite install to the sites they belong to. I made it for log’s private P2 network, which is open to all employees but allows only limited access for clients and contractors.
- Hello, world! [return]