- A collection of utilities written in TypeScript and distributed under the
@pacoteorganisation on NPM.
- A jQuery-free rewrite of Chris Sauvé’s Bigfoot.js for delightful footnotes, as used on this site.1
- Gatsby Starter (TypeScript)
- A Gatsby static site starter using TypeScript with support for offline viewing, local search, responsive images, syntax highlighting, and Markdown content.
- I created this simple dictionary application to become more familiar with TypeScript. It uses React, Redux and the Dicionário Aberto JSON API.
I’ve moved on from WordPress development, and the following are no longer actively maintained.
- Genesis Starter
- A WordPress starter theme with sophisticated enhancements and tools for custom Genesis Framework-based projects.
- A collection of minimalistic classes and functions to aid WordPress development. Frequently-used code from my WordPress projects is thoroughly groomed and receives 100% test coverage before it ends up here.
- Cassava CAS Server
- Cassava turns WordPress into a single sign-on authenticator for the Central Authentication Service (CAS) protocol. The plugin authenticates site members at the request of different CAS-enabled applications with just one password that never leaves the server.
- Post Glue
- WordPress sticky posts are great, but sometimes they stick to the bottom of your shoe. This plugin takes care of several issues found with the core implementation.
- Network Restricted Members
- This WordPress plugin restricts members on a multisite install to the sites they belong to. I made it for log’s private P2 network, which is open to all employees but allows only limited access for clients and contractors.
- Hello, world! [return]